This website (“Website”) is established and owned by Aftermarket Services Corp. (“Electronic Partners”) for the purpose of providing certain information and services.
Copyright and Other IP
All information and services (including but not limited to written text, applications, software, music, sounds, images, photos, animations, website format, website arrangements and any other types of information) provided on this Website belong to Electronic Partners and its right-owners and are protected under relevant ownership, copyright, trademark, patent or other laws. Any person or entity are prohibited to reproduce, distribute, adapt, edit, broadcast publicly, transmit publicly, transfer, lease, sell, or illegal use any prior mentioned information without obtaining a written authorization from Electronic Partners. In the event that an infringement of an intellectual property right is done by a user, the user shall undertake all legal liabilities and Electronic Partners reserves the right to pursue further legal action(s) against such infringement.
Software License Terms
Any downloads and/or installations of software provided through the Electronic Partners Website are subject to and restricted by the license agreement of the software itself. Do not download, install or use the software if you do not agree with any statements, restrictions or terms and conditions in the license agreement. Do not reproduce the software to other servers or media formats. All modifications, reverse engineering, de-compiling, or disassembling on the software, as well as removal or alteration of trademark(s), logo(s) or attention notes connected with the software are strictly prohibited.
Your Use of The Website
Any users who would like to browse or use any services and information provided by the Electronic Partners Website should comply with applicable laws and regulations, and shall not conduct the following actions:
(1) Instigate or participate in any illegal behavior(s) or activities by using the services and information provided by the Electronic Partners website.
(2) Interfere with or interrupt any Electronic Partners website services or server connections.
(3) Create links to the Electronic Partners website for profit or the resale of Electronic Partners internet services.
(4) Post, transmit, or distribute any misleading or deceptive advertisements or promotional information in respect of the Electronic Partners Website.
(5) Transmit any information with the potential to infringe the legal rights of other parties.
(6) Transmit any illegal information, instigate illegal activities, or aid or abet in the illegal activities of other parties.
(7) Transmit the information that is illegal under applicable domestic or international laws.
(8) Utilize the Electronic Partners Website to transmit any information (including but not limited to text, messages, images, files, links, software or any formats of information) that is malice, impropriety, breach of law, threatening, interference, aspersions, vulgarity, obscenity, inciting hatred or any forms of adverse communication.
Electronic Partners reserves the right to delete any words, material or content contained within the Electronic Partners Website which Electronic Partners considers is improper or inappropriate.
(1) As necessary to provide a service/fulfill a contract with you
(2)As required by law.
(3) As required by any judicial or government authorities for the purpose of law enforcement.
(4) In order for the protection of rights and property belonging to Electronic Partners.
(5) In order for the protection of the safety of other users, registrars, and/or third parties.
(6) Electronic Partners will not sell or supply any personal information provided by Website users or registrars to any third parties (individuals, companies or other).
Accounts, Passwords and Security
To access certain services of this Website, you may be required to set up a user name and password. You will be responsible for the confidentiality of your password and user name of your account.
If Electronic Partners finds that the account or password of Electronic Partners Account has been misappropriated, Electronic Partners may immediately suspend or terminate the account’s password, account or its use of this Website, or remove related Information related to such account.
User Provided Content
You hereby grant Electronic Partners, its affiliates, a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-revocable, royalty-free, transferable, and sub-licensable right to promote and distribute part or all of the Information in any form in any media format, including without limitation to modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, publicly transmit, adapt, distribute, publish, publicly release, or otherwise use the Information uploaded, transmitted, input or provided to this Website by you.
You need to ensure that you have the right to upload, transmit, input or provide Information to this Website and the right to grant Electronic Partners the above mentioned rights.
If the information uploaded, transmitted, input or provided to this website by you is found to be an infringement of any third party IPR, Electronic Partners reserves the right to remove it or terminate your access to the Website. If you believe that such content or services are not infringing, you may notify Electronic Partners and provide supporting evidence for Electronic Partners evaluation.
Links to Other Sites
Some content in the Website may be provided by third parties, and this Website may also enable you to access to third parties’ services or websites. If you decide to utilize services or websites provided by a third party, you shall be subject to the conditions and terms between you and such third parties. Electronic Partners will be responsible for neither the agreement between you and such third parties nor any service provided by such third parties.
Although Electronic Partners has conducted a reasonable verification for material it publishes on the Websites, all information provided on the Website is intended to be “as it is” conditions, and Electronic Partners does not guarantee the effectiveness, suitability, accountability and/or non-potential infringement of right(s) or otherwise of the contents on the Website. Furthermore, Electronic Partners disclaims liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special losses or damages due to the following circumstances:
(1) Utilization of any information and services provided by Electronic Partners Website;
(2) Interruption or unavailability of any Electronic Partners Website information or service;
(3) Due to the error or inaccurate information or any technical error resulting from any equipment or program utilized by you or this Website;
(4) Unauthorized revision of this Website by a third party.
Additionally, in no event shall Electronic Partners assume any responsibility for any loss or damages due to missing or inaccurate web content, spelling errors, miscalculations or delays or deferrals in updating information or the like.
Electronic Partners reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Website, or any portion of the Website, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Website, or any portion of the Website, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Website, or any portion of the Website, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will Electronic Partners be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Electronic Partners has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold Electronic Partners, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against Electronic Partners by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
Governing Law: Dispute Resolution
Any conflict or disputes arising from the use of any Electronic Partners Website are governed by the laws of Seychelles. In the event where the dispute cannot be initially resolved through alternative dispute resolution procedures, the Mahe District Court (Seychelles) will be the court of the initial hearing.